Alternative,/fishskin1329770.html,Home Kitchen , Bedding , Duvets Down Comforters,$94,Bed,multitechit.com.au,White,Size,,Comforter,(Twin,Down,OrganicTextiles $94 OrganicTextiles White Down Alternative Bed Comforter (Twin Size, Home Kitchen Bedding Duvets Down Comforters OrganicTextiles White Ranking TOP16 Down Alternative Bed Size Comforter Twin Alternative,/fishskin1329770.html,Home Kitchen , Bedding , Duvets Down Comforters,$94,Bed,multitechit.com.au,White,Size,,Comforter,(Twin,Down,OrganicTextiles OrganicTextiles White Ranking TOP16 Down Alternative Bed Size Comforter Twin $94 OrganicTextiles White Down Alternative Bed Comforter (Twin Size, Home Kitchen Bedding Duvets Down Comforters
Organic Textiles is a Southern California based company dedicated to providing natural, organic, environmentally sustainable alternatives to the bedding and textile products on the market. Our products include natural pillows, organic bed sheets, comforters, duvet covers, mattress pads, crib pads, baby bedding, natural latex pads, bath robes and towels. We are pioneers in developing organic and natural healthy products in order to eliminate harmful and toxic chemicals in bedding. For example, we replace vinyl, polyurethanes, BPA with natural alternatives such as natural latex, organic cotton, and totally avoid chemicals such as formaldehyde in manufacturing. We emphasize on sustainable living and environmentally sustainable products and processes. Our products also meet the requirements of fair trade, pay fair wages and promote ethical green communities. We have several first in our product list including organic waterproof liners, organic comforters, organic mattresses etc. Our vision is to convert all bedding products to natural and organics. Your bed is where you spend a third of your life, and it is paramount to us that you sleep well. live healthy and promote healthy communities.
ALL NATURAL ORGANIC - ENVIRONMENTALLY SUSTAINABLE PRODUCT - INEXPENSIVE ALTERNATIVE
About our Down Alternative Comforter
Down filled comforters are generally considered the most luxurious option, but they have a number of drawbacks. Because down is made of duck and goose feathers, it comes with associated allergies. It also requires questionable cult after care such as dry cleaning which leaves behind harsh chemicals.
Our down alternative is derived from recycled plastic water bottles.
The process begins in recycling centers, where batches of used plastic bottles are crushed into cubes. These cubes undergo a thorough high-pressure washing process to remove all dirt and contaminants and melted. This pure plastic liquid is then passed through a spinneret to form threads and fibers. The fibers are finally crimped, chopped, and randomized for use as filling for comforters and pillows..
Available in Light or Heavy fill. Light is suitable for a year-round level of insulation. Heavy has 20% more filling for those seeking extra warmth or in a colder climate.
* Saves landfills from thousands of water bottles. Improving the sustainability factor and promote green living.
* Perfect for sensitive sleepers - fibers are hypoallergenic with similar feel and bulkiness of regular down
* Easy Care - Durable fibers can be washed at home with large washer and drier.
* Affordable - the material is less expensive than comparable natural environmentally sustainable fibers
* Safe and soft - Covered in certified Organic Cotton that is luxuriously soft and silky to the touch
* Environmentally Sustainable Product - use as down alternative fiber means fewer plastic bottles in landfills
* Breathable - wicks away moisture and regulates body temperature
* Free of animal products - not made of goose or duck feathers, making them perfect for vegan sleepers